Thu, 16 August 2018
Don’t plan to die? Bad news – humans have a 100% mortality rate. Yet only 30% of us make end-of-life plans: wills or trusts, advance medical directives and pre-need funeral planning. That leaves 70% of us unprepared and devastated, not if but when a death occurs.
Listen to Gail Rubin on why we avoid the topic of death and what we can do to improve end-of-life planning rates so everyone can have a good goodbye. Gail Rubin is a pioneering Certified Thanatologist – a death educator who uses humor and funny films to help teach about serious subjects. She was one of the first people to hold a Death Café in the United States. Known as The Doyenne of Death, she’s the author of A GOOD GOODBYE: Funeral Planning for Those Who Don’t Plan to Die.
To learn more about Gail, visit:
To learn more about Houston Money Week visit:
Financial Advisor Magazine Articles:
You can listen live by going to www.kpft.org and clicking on the HD3 tab.